- The 4th Leg of the Super6 Series
- The Offical UKPSF Big Game
- The reigning 'UK Scenario Game of the Year
- The UK's longest running scenario Big Game
- Planet Eclipse first ever Scenario Event
- Shoreline's final event of the 2012 season
Between now and the event, we'll release a comprehensive Player Pack with full information, details, schedules and line ups.
- The famous Staargate Players Party. 'THE' paintball party of the year.
- The Shoreline Bucking Bull
- Live band 'The Blame'
- Man v Food Challenges for HUUGGEE prizes!
- Etha stripping competition - mega prize!
The main game last year was excellent with scraps flowing all over the site and players voted it 'UK Scenario Game of the Year'. However, this year we've tweaked the basics to make it even better and added a massive layer of 'Planet Eclipse' magic dust which will blow you all away:
- 6 hour non-stop game
- Re-designed highly visible respawn corridors
- Adjusted staging set up
- Faction HQ's with live updating maps on plasma screens
- Electronic flags
- Planet Eclipse designed game props including: time delay safes, digital keypad entry bombs, remote electronic drop boxes and loads more!!
- Armoured vehicles from Warfighters http://www.warfighters.co.uk - Overflying UAV's with HD video footage
- Planet Eclipse will be filming an episode of their famous ETV show at this event
- Super6 TV will also be filming
- Branewbs Photography will be covering the event
- Live DJ playing all weekend
- Fully licensed sit down pub on site with reasonable event prices (same prices as last year!)
- Nightingales Catering will present. Shoreline subsidises the prices to keep them low for players. Nightingales are the best catering company in paintball.
- Free camping
- Special edition Planet Eclipse Staargate T-shirts will be available
This years game will be a repeat of last years epic Staargate v Rome scenario. The best of the mighty Roman army against the cream of the Staargate Elite.
We've gone for something different this year. Each side (Romans and Staargate) will have three factions each. Each side will have a faction lead by:
1) An experienced Scenario Player
2) A new Scenario Player
3) A tournament Player
This should spice things up nicely and we'll design the game to ensure that these factions will keep bumping into each other, so bragging rights will be up for grabs. Who will come out on top between the tournie boys? Which experienced scenario player will emerge victorious over the other. Which new scenario player will mark themselves out as 'one to watch' for the future?
Al Murray (Tippmann UK - experienced scenario player)
Richard Widenbar (Talkpaintball Thunder - new scenario player)
MarkieC (Manchester Firm - tournament guy)